Go to How To Install Isometric English Fonts.
How to Isometric Japanese Fonts
|In order to enable to set up fonts,
the isometric fonts must to be installed beforehand.
Here is the description how to install isometric Japanese font.
Install with "FontInstaller"
- Unzip the downloaded file, then open the folder "Wadalab-NakaKakuGothic".
- Double click the file "FontInstaller.exe", and FontInstaller
installs 2 set of fonts,"wadalab-nakago-IsomeLeft.ttf" and "wadalab-nakago-IsomeRight.ttf"
- Restart computer.
If you cannot install with "FontInstaller"
- Click [Start] of WindowsXP. and click "Control Panel".
- Double click "Font" folder.
- Click the menu "File", and click "Install New Fonts".
- In the "Drive" box, double click the folder which contains the
- In the "List of Fonts", select fonts, "wadalab-nakago-IsomeLeft.ttf"
and "wadalab-nakago-IsomeRight.ttf", while pushing the "Ctrl"
- Turn on the check box, "Copy fonts into font folder".(The fonts
are installed in "Windows\Fonts" of WindowsXP)
- Press [OK]
|Set Up Fonts
|Set Up Must Be Done Before Using Isometric Fonts. Go To Set Up
|These Japanese fonts for piping isometrics, "wadalab-nakago-IsomeLeft.ttf"
and "wadalab-nakago-IsomeRight.ttf", are made from free font,
"wadalab-nakakakugo.ttf", orinally made by Wada Lab, ftp.ipl.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp,
(http://www.digitalgraphiclabs.com/), using trial version of the font editing
tool, "TTEDIT", the product of Musashi System, (http://musashi.or.tv/.)
"FontInstaller" is the product of Free Software Foundation, Inc.
Thanks to all people there.